You should arrive at the ETU for studying not earlier than a week before beginning of the course:
Please kindly inform us in advance about the date and time of you arrival by phone +7(812)2343553 or via e-mail: email@example.com
Make sure to specify the number of the dormitory where you will stay. Foreign residents coming to the ETU "LETI" through the International Students Department or the Preparatory Department (Foundation Course) usually live in the dormitories №7 and №8.
Upon arrival at St. Petersburg you need to head to your dormitory where you can leave your luggage and then go to the university for further processes.
If you arrive on weekend or late at night you can stay in the dormitory until the beginning of the next working day.
Addresses of the dormitories:
Dormitory № 7:
Address: 197227, St. Petersburg, Ispitateley prospect, 10 ( “Pionerskaya” subway station)
Dormitory № 8:
Address: 197343, St. Petersburg, Torzhkovskaya st., 15 (“Chernaya rechka” subway station)
1) At the airport of St. Petersburg “Pulkovo-1”:
* The plan of the airport "Pulkovo-1" can be found here: http://www.pulkovoairport.ru/en/map/
1) go through passport control and receive a migration card
2) get the luggage
3) inside the airport building you can change money in the exchange office (it is sufficient to exchange 50-100 USD for your immidiate expances) or to get rubles in cash in ATM (2000-4000 rubles).
2) How to get from the airport to the dormitory or ETU “LETI”:
A) You can take a taxi at the counter directly in the airport– the price is about $ 40 (addresses of the dormitories see above).
B) by public transport:
*The plan of the airport premises can be found here: http://www.pulkovoairport.ru/en/map/
1) in front of the exit from the airport you can take bus No. 39 (25 rubles) or minibus № K-39 (36 rubles) and go to the "Moskovskaya" subway station (about 20-25 minutes). Payment is made inside the bus.
*You may find the route here: http://wikiroutes.info/en/spb?routes=79
2) In the subway to the right from the entrance you should buy a ticket (a metal token) (28 rubles) and go directly from the subway station "Moskovskaya" to subway station "Pionerskaya" (hostel No. 7) or station "Chernaya Rechka" (hostel No. 8) or station "Petrogradskaya" (the University).
3) In front of the exit from the subway station "Pionerskaya" you will see the Ispitateley Prospect. You must walk to the left along the prospect about 5-7 minutes to the building No. 10. This is the hostel №7.
4) How to get to the ETU "LETI":
You can reach the campus from “Petrogradskaya” metro station in 15-20 minutes on foot (please follow the map). The International Students Department is situated in the building No 3 on the fourth floor, room 3418-3419.
You should appear in the International Students Department on the first working day after your arrival at St. Petersburg.